Corten Steel Garden 46" x 46" x 20"
The easy to assemble open bottom planter kit ships as 4 separate panels that are joined together with hex bolts and nuts at the corners. The Corten steel used for this planter is a sought after material not only because it is low maintenance with no need for paint or touch up but unlike other conventional steels its durable properties prevent it from rusting all the way through. This raised steel planter bed is proudly manufactured in the USA constructed to look great in your yard for years to come!
Raised Corten Planter Features:
- Manufactured: Made in the USA.
- Material: Heavy 14 gauge Corten Steel panels
- Specifications: 2” bottom foot edge, 1” lip top return, full “pan” construction
- Deminsions: 46"L x 46"W x 20" H (19.5 Cubic Ft)
- Kit Includes: 4 Corten Steel panels and all hardware for assembly
* Note, Corten steel will rust and stain porous or light colored surfaces!